- We understand that privacy is important to you, and we promise to look after your personal information.
- We will not sell any information about you to any other party.
- What information do we collect from you?
- We will only have information about you if you willingly provide it. The information you provide is referred to as personal information. Please make sure you update your personal information if any of your details change. The details you provide may include your name, email address, delivery address, telephone numbers.
- How will we use it?
- We will use this information to fulfil any order and to communicate with you when necessary.
- If you decide at any point that you no longer wish to receive messages of this nature, please contact us and send an email to let us know. Alternatively, click to unsubscribe at the bottom of any of the emails you receive.
- Will we share your personal information with anyone else?
- We will never release your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes.
- How long will we keep your information?
- We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us. Except where needed to respond to a query from you or fulfil an order, we will delete your personal information on request by you.
- What are 'cookies' and how do we use them?
- When you place an order on the website and enter your name and details, you will become a recognized user, and we will send a cookie to your computer. A cookie is a small file that may be placed on your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies do not contain any information that can personally identify you. They help us to recognize you when you visit the website and make use of the service so that the service can be tailored to your needs.
- By using cookies, we can make your online experience more efficient. For example, they allow you to store your chosen items in your shopping basket, without losing them between visits, and to make the checkout process faster.
- Store address: 5-9-224/1/2, office no 4, Mahalakshmi gems mall, Chirag Ali Lane, abids, Hyderabad 500001, Telangana
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone number: +91 9705238404
- Working hours: 11 AM- 8 PM IST
Cancellation / Returns Policy
15-day cancellation* | Exchange* | & Money back policy* (within India Purchases only)
- Once the product is returned/cancelled under our 15 Day Money Back policy the refund.
- You may choose to either make another purchase using the same or get the amount refunded to your bank account.
- The amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking).*not applicable on gold coins.
- shipping charges will be applied on the return/cancellation/exchange of your purchase.
- We recommend contacting our Customer Service team to receive assistance and suggested methods to return / cancellation your purchase.
- Handover the securely packed item with the return address label and the shipping declaration to the Courier person.
- Once your returned item is received our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item.
- Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweller other than Sri chimmanlal jewels), or damaged cannot be accepted for return| cancellation | exchange.
- Sri chimmanlal jewels Reserves the rights to refund and refund can be claimed only if you satisfy the following conditions:
- The exchange, return and money-back policies are subject to terms & conditions as mentioned below.
- Customized Jewelry which includes personalized/engraved products /ordered in line with specific instructions from the Customer is not eligible for return/cancellation/money back.
- You will receive complimentary return shipping for all eligible products for return/cancellation/money back within the 15 Day Exchange policy (Online). Shipping charges for all other returns/exchange/cancellation/money back is subject to shall be borne by the Customer.
- The product should be accompanied with an Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice for all returns/exchange/cancellation/money back within the 15 Day period. Submission of Invoice shall be optional for all Exchange/cancellation/Money back after the 15 Day Exchange Period.
- In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, Sri chimmanlal jewels will send the diamond to the Lab for recertification. The shipping cost and the cost of certification shall be borne by the customer.
- The return/cancellation/money back amount will be as determined by our team at Sri chimmanlal jewels. In case, any Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes are used during the original purchase, the amount will be reduced by the amount equivalent to the Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes.
- Sri chimmanlal jewels reserve the right to change the exchange/money back price of the product based on the Quality Inspection.
- In the case of an exchange, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the valuation of the old product before dispatch.
- For the 15-day Exchange/cancellation/Return policy, if the product is purchased at a discounted price under any promotion, then Sri chimmanlal jewels will only refund the discounted price as per the invoice.
- The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Sri chimmanlal jewels and accept our decision regarding the returns policy.
- Disputes of any nature will come under Visakhapatnam-India jurisdiction.
- Sri chimmanlal jewels offer Lifetime Exchange for all products. If at any point in time you want to Exchange or Upgrade the product, we will happily offer you an Exchange as below:
- Jewellery products consisting of studded Diamonds, the Diamond value will be Exchanged at 90% of the current market value while the gold weight is exchanged at the prevailing market price.
- Jewellery products studded with stones/other material will be exchanged at only the gold coast at the prevailing rate. No stones will have buyback except certified diamonds.
- Plain Gold Jewellery unstudded products and Gold Coins Exchange at the prevailing rate of gold.
- In all cases, the current market value will be determined by Sri chimmanlal jewels.
We offer shipping on every order. Your order will be shipped to you fully insured. We urge all customers to inspect the package for any damage or tamper before receiving or signing for receipt.
Video of the first time opening of the sealed parcel is mandatory to claim any damages in shipping.
- Shipping charges have to pay by customers. (IT WILL BE ADD TO THE BILL)
- Blue Dart, Sequel, BVC Or Any other APPROVED Logistics company
- For our international & domestic customers, after your item has been packaged, it will be shipped and delivered via any of the above…
- The shipping charges for our international customers are charged at the time of order booking.
- Every jewellery package from us arrives at your doorstep in durable, tamper-proof packing.